To enjoy the early bird rate, registration and payment must be received on or before 20 September 2018.
|Category||Early Bird rate
(On or before 20 Sep 2018)
(After 20 Sep 2018)
|Certificate Course and Conference (8-11 November)|
|Overseas & local participants||HK$2,400 (USD300)||HK$3,200 (USD 400)|
|Conference Only (10-11 November)|
|Physicians||HK$800 (USD 100)||HK$1,200 (USD 150)|
|Allied professionals||HK$720 (USD 90)||HK$ 960 (USD 120)|
*Fellows / Members / Affiliates of Hong Kong College of Cardiology (HKCC) / Medical Students are entitled to free registration of the conference on 10-11 November.
*All presenting authors are eligible for a 50% discount on their registration fee.
Payment of registration fee (in Hong Kong Dollars) must be made by the following methods:
▪ Credit card (HKD): Visa and MasterCard
▪ Cheque (HKD) made payable to “Hong Kong College of Cardiology”.
Cancellation of your registration should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat. 50% of the registration fee will be refunded if the cancellation is received on or before 20 September 2018. There will be no refund for cancellations made after 20 September 2018.
Rules and Regulations
- The decision of the Hong Kong College of Cardiology shall be final and conclusive.
- Registrations are subject to acceptance on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Registration forms received without payment will not be processed. Please DO NOT send cash.
- Each registrant should complete a separate registration form.
- Written confirmation will be sent upon receipt of your registration form and full payment. If you could not receive this confirmation within two weeks, please contact the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com.
- The Conference Programme is subject to change without prior notice. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Conference, the only and maximum liability of the Conference Organizer is to refund all the fees paid.
- All enquiries, changes and cancellations should be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat.
- Replacement or transfer is allowed provided the replacement is from the same organization and upon receipt of a written request from the person to be replaced on or before 20 September 2018.